EMLCA Elections/End of Season Meeting
Cut-off Date Changes
- The final game cut-off date moved to Thursday 5/28/15
- State Finals moved to 6/20/15
Where many towns have already adjusted schedules due to field conditions, be sure that you are in direct contact with a number of parties. It may be in your best interest to contact your athletic director in order to work together in moving early season games into the new cut-off week. Consider the following:
- Communicate with your Athletic Director any scheduling conflicts you may already have.
- Contact your officials assigners to let him know when and where games are moved to.
- Confirm the dates and times with your opponents head coach.
- Be sure to do the same for your Sub Varsity schedules.
- Be mindful of school events ie, Senior class trips, Proms, SAT dates and Memorial Day Weekend.
- All rounds of the 2015 tournament have been pushed back one full week.
EMLCA 2014-2015 Season Reminders
1. Send your schedules to your area referee assignors. Enter your Varsity schedule on Laxpower.com. Make sure all places where your schedule is posted are accurate: team/school website, the Referees’ site (https://www.arbitersports.com), laxpower.com, etc.
2. Please pay your $35 2015 dues, either through the registration process here online, or by sending a check to EMLCA treasurer Paul Zaylor (email@example.com).
3. We are experimenting with a new manner of collecting accurate contact information for the Coach Contact page on the EMLCA website. Even if you know your info is up to date, please click on this link and fill out this Google form: http://goo.gl/forms/9cik6ubVwS
*Check the Marketplace announcements for games teams still need and coaching vacancies!
Other meeting dates to note:
- Game Cut-Off Date: Thursday May 21st, 2015
- EMLCA End-of-Season Voting Meeting: Thursday May 21st, 7 PM, location TBA